Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 23) Is Tatsumi Dead?!! O_O

Okay,this is a very late review but did that just happened?! Anyway.Hi,guys and how are you guys doing today? I hope you guys are doing fine and are having a good day.My day just got started and I'm a bit tired right now because I didn't sleep at all because I have to wake up early and do some stuffs. I also wanted to apologize that I didn't made this review on time but there were some personal things happened and I will talk about in my other blog later today. I will also be ranting about fans making anime main characters fight each other and compare them.I really hate when that happened especially that they are all my favorite characters and characters that I inspired.

Anyway,enough of that and let's get on with the review,shall we?! In this episode,things were getting intense and packs a full of action.It's cool to see that they able to infiltrate so easily and all and I know that anime is about to end (or maybe not,I don't know XD),I was looking for a bit longer fights in this episode.But on the second thought,it might be boring and repetitive since there aren't a lot of characters left. This episode is like one of those episodes that a lot happened but when we think about not a lot happened,you know?

HOWEVER! Everything makes up for me when Wave and Tatsumi fight along side by side to protect the people.Their Imperial Arms and the Emperor's Imperial Arms reminded me of Gurren Lagann for some reason.Maybe because they look like robots? Or Mechas? And I think Wave's Imperial Arm is similar to that black-suited guy from Accel World (I don't know the name of that character because I haven't watch it yet...). Because his Imperial Arm looks more futuristic than the other Imperial Arms. Back to the fight,it was amazing and I like how the characters talk while they're fighting because it would waste much time just standing there and talk.

I also wonder if the Minister killed the Emperor's parents so that he could control him.I wonder what will happened to the kingdom,Night Raid,the Emperor and the Minister? I really hope Tatsumi didn't die,can't we enjoy a good ending where everyone doesn't get killed?! And that Golden Incursio was awesome! It looks more dragon-like,I love it! I love the episode and I hope you guys feel the same as well.This is it for this review,I'll see you guys next time so,take care and have a good day!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters