Anime Review - Kuroshitsuji / Black Butler

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm getting a little better and I hope that I will get well soon because I hate getting sick! >< So,a friend of mine requested me to make a review of Hyouka. I haven't watched that anime yet but I will and then I'll make a review about it. He is also sick so,get well soon,dude!

Today's review is, 'Kuroshitsuji' Also known as, 'Black Butler'. Black Butler is about a rich boy,Ciel Phantomhive. He owns his family company,The Phantomhive Company. The anime takes place in London,it was in an early age where technology hasn't been discovered yet. In the anime,Ciel made a contract with a demon and the demon becomes his butler. His butler's name is Sebastian. A lot of girls like the anime because of Sebastian's good looks and how cool he is.And just to let you guys know,I don't like Yaoi^^" I liked the anime because it is cool and funny, that's it^^"

I also like him because he is so cool and awesome. The anime is not really dark so I don't know if it is suitable for younger viewers^^" I like the anime because the characters that work for Ciel has different stories of their pasts and some characters has supernatural powers. The anime also has two seasons. On the first season,I like the first opening song and the song is Monochrome no Kiss by Sid.

On the second season, there is a little yaoi in it with the new characters. I don't remember the characters' names but they are similar to Sebastian and Ciel, a human who have a contract with a demon. My favorite character would be Sebastian because he is a boss. He is funny sometimes when he handles with the other characters who work under Ciel. That's all for this anime review, I hope you guys liked it^^" I'm still new at reviewing anime so,I'm sorry if there isn't much information about the anime^^"

I'll see you guys later and have a great day^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!