Anime Review - Fullmetal Alchemist

Hi,guys! How are you guys doing today?^^ I'm getting better and my day is good as usual and I hope you guys' day are great and awesome at the same time XD So,anyway, I'm gonna make a review while I wait my mom because she's being a DJ in a radio on facebook. She supposed to end at 3:30 AM but many people in the radio group requested more songs from her.

Back to the anime review! Today's review is, 'Fullmetal Alchemist'!. Let me tell you guys a funny story and how I discovered Fullmetal Alchemist. When I was a little kid,I kept changing channels on my Tv then I saw a cartoon on a channel. I decided to watch it because I thought it was Digimon XD . Then  a few days later,I went to my friend's house and he watched the anime too! He said it is one of his favorites.

I believe Fullmetal Alchemist has 100+ episodes? I haven't watched it yet. I give it a review based on what I know about the anime so far because I already watched the Brotherhood version. I liked the comedy in the anime when everyone keeps calling Edward who is one of the main characters, a shorty, shrimp,bean sprout and many more! XD I also liked when everyone said that he is the little brother and Alphonse is his older brother.

Alphonse is one of the main characters too,he is Ed's little brother but in the anime his soul is stuck in a suit of armor because he and Ed tried to revive their mother by using the forbidden alchemy. They both have to pay the price,Ed lost his left leg and right arm while Alphonse lost his entire body. In the anime, they searched all over the place to find the Philosopher Stone. They thought it could bring Al's body back and Ed's lost body parts but they soon know what made the Stone and that change their minds on getting the Stone.

Ed joined in the military after he got his automail and learned martial arts with his master. Al also joined in the military and he can use martial arts too. The anime however has a lot of blood so those who can't stand see blood,don't watch it^^" To me the anime is good,I'll give you guys another review after I finished watching the anime.

I'm sorry because there are not a lot of information. I will give my full review next time. Thanks for reading and liking my posts,it means a lot to me!^^ I'll see you guys later and have a great day!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!