Anime Review - Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?

Hi,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm actually not okay,I'm a little sick right now^^" And now,I'LL INFECT ALL OF YOU!! Just kidding,how would I infected you guys through the internet XD Unless I'm a robot and give you guys' computers a virus O_O But! Unfortunately,I'm not a robot^^"

Alright,today's review is 'Kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka?'.This anime is about a boy who become a zombie,his name is Ayumu.The anime has a little ecchi and a lot of comedy.In the anime Ayumu took care of a girl,unfortunately I forgot the name but whatever she says it will happened.She'll always write something on a note pad to communicate with someone.

The anime also includes a ninja vampire,magical girl who uses a chainsaw and more vampires.It has 12 episodes and so does the second season and the second season also has three OVAs.Watch as Ayumu get beaten all the time while trying to protect the girls who started to live with him at his house.Also,he cannot get under the sunlight,his skin will crippled and he looked like an old man and he'll be very weak but he likes to hangout at the graveyard.

I really liked the anime,it is so funny.My friend suggested me to watched the anime which was two years ago.Go and try watch the anime yourselves guys but remember it contains a little ecchi so those who don't like ecchi or very young,don't watch it.Again,I'm sorry for not giving you guys a lot more info but I'm sure you guys will enjoy this anime so give it a try^^

Well,that's it for now.I'll see you guys later and have a great day! Anime daisuki! ^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!