Another Update (Jeez...), Announcement and Attack On Titan Season 4, Everyone

Hey, guys! Long time no speak...again...

But don't worry! I will get this blog up and running again very soon! Why?! Well, I'll tell you why.

I want to make myself busy writing on my blogs (Yes, I have two other blogs) because I want to write a lot and be a lot active especially on this blog and on my story blog, Blizzard Campfire. No, it's not about camping gear by the famous game company Blizzard. But that would be kind of awesome, you know? Probably. Anywho, there are three stories or more precisely short stories on that blog. That is if you would call it stories because personally, I would call it sharing the world my weird sense of humor and imagination. I probably could guess what you're thinking; "Ugh, shameless plug incoming...". Right?

Unfortunately, yes. You are correct, good sir or madam. The url will be at the end and if you are interested go ahead and check it out. You will  be disappointed, I can assure you. But if you decided to stay and keep reading my stories, psshh...Thank you so much T^T

Oh, back about this lovely blog of my awesome review on anime (lmao XD), I will change the url a bit. And why is that, you ask? Oh, you didn't ask that? But can I tell you anyway? Aww, thank you :3

Since, I don't know where to watch anime online, I have to resort to the manga. So, look forward to some manga review and manga chapter reviews in the near future. But wait, that doesn't mean that those who only watch anime have to leave and not come tto this blog anymore. I will do anime talks from time to time but the reviews might be on a long hiatus. You see (Haha, this kinda sound like in a Dhar Mann video) I don't have good Internet, and I share my computer with my family. When, I have super cool Internet and have this computer all to myself, I will review anime like the good ol' days!

I will change the url to animeandmangareviewkurosaki . blogspot . com but I will change it maybe the day after tomorrow.


                                                                     Source: Newsweek



And lastly, bruh...what the hell happened to my boy, Eren Jaeger or Yaeger? I like Jaeger better because it means hunter, right? My review on this season (based on the lips I have seen on YouTube) he has changed significantly, I mean damn! What he did to Armin and what he said to Mikasa...I'm not gonna lie, I spoiled myself and saw a bit of chapter 138 and it made me ask a lot of questions and feel sad towards this series. Especially when I listen to the opening Red Swan, it hits right in the feels, bro T^T I remember when I first watch the trailer for this anime at an Internet Cafe. The lady that watches over the place stood behind my chair and watch the trailer with me on the Colossal Titan scene. And looking back how this story evolved and become, secret revealed little by little, it makes me say, in my honest opinion, the best anime series I have ever watched. Either this series tops all of my favorite series or it's up there. The epicness, the surprises- just everything! It makes me feel somewhat nostalgic towards this anime.

I'm not sure if episode 16 is the last episode for part one for season 4 but I can't wait to see what happens next, and I'm sure the same goes for a lot of people. By the way, despite my surprise of Eren's change of character, I kinda rooting for him. Minus the you know what will happen. I can't wait to watch and read the ending of this great story!

Alas! That is all for today! I hope you guys continue with your support by coming to my blog, reading my review and updates and such. Thank you so much for even reading my reviews, I appreciate it very much! I'll see you guys next time. Stay safe, everyone!

Blizzard Campfire - Where I write short stories and normal stories :D

Random Blog - Where I post random stuff on my blog :D

I am also writing a fanfic on wattpad! Just search, Fairy Tail: The Lost Swordsman, Nate Wyte

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!