Anime Movie Review : One Piece : Film Z

 


Source: DeviantArt



Hello again, everyone! How are you guys today? Here is another One Piece movie review, after this I will review Film Gold and after that, I don't think I have anything to review on. I haven't red any manga lately because I have been busy with stuff in real life. And you know how busy life gets, am I right? With what is going on out there and all. Anyway, let's do the sh*t! (Hahaha, long time fan of DashieXP right here XD Sorry)

Film Z, focuses on a marine (I don't remember if he's a commander or admiral) who use to be Akainu, aokiji and Kizaru's master, Zeffer or just 'Z'. He leads his own army called 'Neo-Marines' if I'm not mistaken. (I told y'all this won't be the last! Ha!) As he had left the Marines and hunt pirates his own way with his own justice. Now, Zeffer is a good villain in this movie for me. He looks nice in the beginning before he knew who the Straw Hat crew really are, and after they friggin' helped him for God sake, and attacked them. I like his character and his backstory is interesting. A boy that dreamed on becoming a hero or superhero for justice. Now, my memory is a bit hazy but basically what Z is trying to do is, he plans to destroy certain points in the New World, in hopes to create a big explosion and wipe out pirates or more specifically the Four Emperors. But what about the innocent people though? A thin line between justice and just pure, crazy. 

One of the things that is interesting to me in this movie is Ain's Devil Fruit power that has something to do with age or progression of aging as she turned Nami, Robin and Chopper to their younger or slightly younger self like Chopper turned smaller (I'm sure people went 'Awww' when they saw him XD), Nami become a little kid and Robin well, back to eighteen again. And look at the part when she fight against Zoro and she turned the harden lava back to its liquid state, it's interesting and I wish they show more of her powers than her pistols that can shoot cannon balls. The ninja dude was a bit weird but not enough to get you annoyed. And when they all wearing the matching red clothes was epic! They looked more like a pirate than they usually do! XD Except for Robin though...(Ahem! Not that I'm complaining...What?! Who said that?! You trippin'!) I always liked Luffy wearing black shorts just like during the Enies Lobby Arc, correct me if I'm wrong but they have that costume in the Kaizoku Musou games, right? Of him wearing black shorts? I'm sorry for keep talking about clothes but damn, they look cool in this movie and in Strong World! Oh, don't get me started the clothes they wear on Film Gold- Don't.

...okay...Alright, bottom line! Fight scenes...cool and epic! Animations and visuals...crispy! Story and backstory of Aokiji fought against Akainu and thus gave birth to Punk Hazard...Need to see the fight! Music...That opening is pure fire like the opening of freaking Fire Force! By the way, the name of the opening song of this movie is actually a soundtrack called Z or Zeal. You can search it on YouTube! Overall rating of this movie that was highly anticipated after Time Skip...10/10 would recommend and watch again! Haha, alright guys! That is all for this movie review! How do you like the new style or format? Is it good or a bit too short? Lemme know down in the comments below, okay? I'll see you guys soon, later!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!