Anime Movie Review : One Piece : Winter; Miracle Sakura

 



Source: DeviantArt



Hello again and I'm bring another One Piece movie for you guys today! I hope you guys are doing well. Remember to stay safe and stay strong during this difficult time. Before I star, I wanna thank a friend of mine that commented and gave me her opinion about me doing my reviews! I love  when someone comments on my blog. Unlike when I was younger, I was scared as hell when I saw someone left a comment XD Anyway, thanks to her input, it motivates me to keep posting reviews and improving myself as an amateur blogger/reviewer. Now, let's start!

This is the ninth movie of One Piece, it's basically about One Piece fandom's favorite little furball, Tony Tony Chopper! This is also another movie that made me reel in to One Piece. Unlike the series where when the crew docked to the Drum Kingdom, Vivi and her bird Carou are with crew but in the movie there was Franky and Robin instead. And another change between the movie and the series is  the ruler's brother, Mushul. As he was not in the series. Those are the only differences and changes between the series and the movie. 

The storyline in the story is basically the same as the series. It shows Chopper's past when he was different with the other reindeers, how he met Doctor Hiruluk and Doctorine, and Chopper's admiration towards Hiruluk when he tells him about the see. Just like the other crew members of the Straw Hats, I liked Chopper's backstory. Very touching and sad. Kinda like Bambie. But way less tragic XD There are a lot of things I like in this movie. The song 'Matta Ne' is cool, the funny scene between Luffy and Sanji when Luffy talks about 'Polisu' when it was actually 'policy' XD And let's not forget when he carried both of his friends while climbing in the freezing cold with frostbites, determined to get Nami to see the infamous witch doctor, Doctorine.

The fight scenes was cool especially when Luffy fought the selfish ruler, King Wapol and stopped him from spreading the deadly disease to, if I'm not mistaken, to his own people. He's kinda the King Bradley in this movie. Only less badass. Simple as that. And finally, near the end when they fired the cannons, and light up the pink 'sakura' cloud. With the soundtrack playing in the background makes it a nice touch and farewell for the cute reindeer as he finally left his home and out to the see that his father had told him long ago.


Source: Amino Apps

To me, I personally rate this movie: 10/10 would recommend. If you guys haven't watched this yet or not a fan of One Piece but wanted to give it a try, then give this movie a chance and prepared to get hit the One Piece feels train. And that is all for this review! How did you guys like it? Is it still long or did I manage to short it a bit? Let me know in the comments, I would be very happy to ready your thoughts! If there are any mistakes, I'm sorry and please let me know. Until next time, I'll see you guys later!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!