Anime Review - D.Gray-Man

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and I hope you guys are having a great day. I just finished watching this anime and I heard that it had a really bad ending or it is a cliffhanger. Without further a do, let's start the review and get on our lives by watching more and anime and live^^.

Today's review is, D.Gray-Man! D.Gray-Man is one of the Shounen Jump animes and it was written or made by Katsura Hoshino. The anime has 103 episodes. The anime is about a cursed boy named, Allen Walker. He was raised by his foster father,Mana, and they traveled around together. Then Mana died in an accident,I think. Well, he died and Allen was very sad.Then the villain in the anime, Millenium Earl, appeared before Allen and said that he can revive Mana back. Without hesitation, Allen too his offer and revive Mana but he become an Akuma, a weapon that only serves the Earl and kill humans.

Long story short,he cursed Allen, Allen awakened his Innocence,destroy the Akuma Mana and he become an apprentice of General Cross. Since then, Allen want to become an Exorcist and help everyone by destroying all Akuma. He joined an organization call the Black Order (No racism Intended. If my joke offence anyone then I'm so sorry^^") and he fight with other Exorcists such as Kanda, Lenalee and Lavi. They'll meet new comrades along their journey so go watch it because they all have awesome powers. Before I finished the introduction of the anime, let me tell you about the Innocence. Innocence is a power for those who can use it to fight the Akuma.Only the compatible ones can use them and the Earl wants to destroy the Heart,a heart-shaped Innocence.The End^^

What I like in the anime so much is the songs.Well, not all songs but that besides the point for now I guess. I like when Road sang the Millenium Earl song and I like Jasdevi's song. I also liked the song when Allen played the piano.My favorite characters are Allen and Lavi because their powers are awesome and I like that kind of power.Though, I wonder why Lavi use his same techniques a lot^^" The most frustrating episodes is when Allen doing his training at the China Branch Headquarters. I kept hoping that he would get his Innocence work and help the others when they under attack by the Level 3 Akuma.

Most of all, to me the ending was not so bad.Even though it's not complete but I like the ending. the ending is like the new beginning of a new season but I'm not sure if there will be a second season.But when the second season is out, I'm sure everyone will be very excited and scream on their seats. Durarara!! got a second season why not D.Gray-Man? I also heard that the author of D.Gray-Man was very ill but that was just a rumor.If she really was ill,I hope she will be better soon. And who knows,maybe she will continue making the manga and continue the anime.

Well,that's it for this anime review.I'm sorry if it's so long for you guys and took a lot of time for reading my reviews. I'm really appreciated and happy that there are people reading my blogs^^. See you guys later and have a great day!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!