Anime Episode Review - Fairy Tail 2014 (Ep. 4/179) Bikini Contest And Gray Vs. Rufus

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine and my day is fine as usual,I mean it just started because it is 5:04 AM right now.I thought of making this review yesterday but I didn't have the time to do it so, I decided to do now.Better late than never,huh?^^ And I think this is going to be a short review because there's nothing much happening in this episode.

The episode is great,we get to see Gray fight with that snob Rufus and Lucy and Mira having a bikini contest^^" I laughed out loud when they having that contest in that kind of place so that they could get the guards attention and it was Happy's idea! I love Fairy Tail when they are trapped or something,they always have fun and making jokes.There are a lot of emotions mixed in this anime,sometimes it makes you sad,angry and shiver down your spine because of the epicness!

Rufus and Gray's battle was pretty intense because they both use Molding Magic but Rufus has the upper hand because he uses Memory Molding Magic and he can use and mix any magic that he memorized.My favorite part in the battle is when Gray talking about his memories with his loved ones and how it is precious to him.His new technique, "Infinite Chaos" is I'm not mistaken,is so awesome it kind reminds me of Erza's infinite sword technique. Rufus could be very strong opponent if not because of his ego and being a total snob. I like his magic because it is interesting and it could be very useful.I could use it for my exams!

Another part that I laughed out loud at,is when Natsu and the others found those magazines from the dead bodies.They actually watch Mira and Lucy's bikini photos before they died! Now,that's a hardcore fan or just a simple pervert,I guess but hey,I would probably do the same....maybe....don't judge me....A-anyway,I wonder what will happened on the next episode.Who will fight in the tournament next? I didn't watch the preview so I don't know. Do you guys watch previews? Anyway,that is all for this episode review. I'm sorry for not being so entertaining because I'm not an entertainer and I'm not good at entertain people. But despite that you guys read my blogs and I thank you.

Until next time.See you later,guys! Be safe!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!