Anime OVA Review - Shingeki No Kyojin OVA 2

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine and I hope you guys are fine too and are having a good day today. Today I'm going to make a short review of an OVA. this is the first time I do this and I hope you guys enjoy this kind of review.I also think of doing an episode review,doing a review of a new episode because I'm not very active with this blog much so I think 'why not?', right? Anyway,let's get on with the review!^^

Today's OVA review is, Shingeki No Kyojin OVA 2: Ilse No Techou. I just watched the OVA last night and let me tell you guys something. It's freaking funny! It's like it's a different anime. It's about Jean and Sasha having a cook off competition and the OVA is more about Jean. When you guys see the opening, you'll see more of Jean than Eren like they switched places! XD

My favorite scene was when Commander Pixis became a Titan and started a rampage.Well.not really it's like in his imagination and he didn't really turned into a Titan he just become a giant human. And then Mikasa, Armin,Jean,Conie and I think either Sasha or Anne turned into Titans! It was so surprising and so funny.The OVA was released on 11 April 2014. If you guys haven't check it out yet, you should know that it doesn't related to the theme of the anime like killing Titans and etc. it's just full of comedy.

So,to those who only want to watch some epic fights or something and no comedy, don't watch it. And to those who had a bad day and want some laughs,go watch it and laugh out loud because that is what I did! I guess that is it for now. I'm sorry if this review is lame because there is nothing more for me to tell you about the OVA. Thanks for reading and have a great day,everyone!^^// By the way, the pic is not from me.I did not drew that,just to be clear. Bye!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]