Anime Talk : One Piece - Ep.475 - 491 [All Kinds Of Moments And Some Deaths] [Maybe Contain Spoilers]

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine but not very well,I'm a little sick at the moment and that's why I haven't posted an episode review for Fairy Tail. I've been sick for three days now including today and I hate when I'm being sick especially when my throat hurts..! Well,enough of me. Let's just jump in today's Anime Talk which would be longer than others. Let's go! Set Sail~!

Today's Anime Talk, I'm going to talk and share with you guys about some deaths that happened in the Marinford War arc and some moments that happened in there.Those moments are either epic moments and sad moments. The first thing I want to talk about is Little Oz Jr.  I was surprised that he is what,Oz's grandson or something? It's kinda cool when Mr. Oda linking a character from episodes back from this arc and the character from this episode.I mean,who would of thought that there descendants of Oz. Is that the right word to put it? If not forgive me and please don't hate me,I'm sick and I'm a fragile person. I was excited when I see him in action and how determined his is to save Ace.

I like how they show some flashbacks of both characters memorable moments when they met. It's cool that Ace made a huge hat for him and he keeps wearing that hat and just stay outside.I feel sad when the Marines finally take him down and the pirates were sad when they thought that he died. I really respect Whitebeard because of how keep his bond with his sons and his allied pirates which he also consider them his sons too. Whitebeard shows a perfect picture or model for a parent that cares a lot for their children and how much they love them. When Whitebeard become a pirate from an unknown crew,they asked him what does he want since he found a lot of treasure and he doesn't want any. Whitebeard just keep smiling and answered them, "A family". They laughed but he keeps on smiling.

What else do I wanna talk about..remember.....remember...! Okay,another thing I wanna talk about is Luffy.He's stubborn and an idiot we all know that but man,he endured so much to save Ace! Infiltrate Impel Down,got poisoned by Magellan,got injected with Energy Hormone by Ivankov,escaping Impel Down,fight Magellan again and fight the Marines! According to Ivan,Energy Hormone is fooling the body,makes you forget your fatigue and it is a temporary treatment and don't forget the circumstances after that.And Luffy already shortened some of his life span and by using Gear Second a lot will decrease his life span.How long is Luffy's life span?! Where's Ryuk or Misa when you need them?!

One moment that I expected to happened is when Squard stabbed Whitebeard through his chest.I knew he would do that because he was missing and everyone was wondering where did he go and we he suddenly appears behind Whitebeard,I knew something was about to go down. Again,I respected Whitebeard that even though he got stabbed by his own son,he hugs him and ask him who lied to him. Then Whitebeard jumped off his ship and joins the fight and I was touched and feel sad when Squard starts to cry when he blames himself for what he did.Crocodile was very angry when he see Whitebeard was easily got stabbed by someone. I think that shows how Crocodile expect highly from him and respected him even though he tried to kill him when they arrived. I'm also interested of Crocodile's past, the past that Ivan threaten him.Was Crocodile an Okama before?! If it's true then it is hilarious!

Another moment that made me surprised is when Little Oz Jr. is still alive after he got knocked down by the Marines and because of that psycho, Doflamingo. I hate the guy but I can't hate him all the time because he is cool and he is a perfect villain but this isn't Doflamingo so F him! I'm still sad when Little Oz Jr. helped the Whitebeard Pirates for the last time before he got killed by the Marines and the Admirals,I think.. And before he fall,he said to Whitebeard, "Please save Ace-kun,Pops", I think. Sorry if I was wrong. He kinda said that but I forgot the exact words. Whitebeard approved Luffy as he saw him keeps on going to save Ace even if he gets beaten up by the Marines and he orders his crew to protect him at any cost. I also like the moment when Luffy is struggling and he accidentally use his Conqueror's Haki without him noticing and knocked almost everyone and everyone else's expressions when that happened.

Also,can I say that I love Kizaru? No homo or anything,I just like his character in this. I like his expression and his voice. He kinda looks like someone who always chill and calm. I don't know if it's just me but still it is very funny of how he speaks and his expressions. Akainu is to me a bad Marine, because he doesn't execute Justice in the right way instead he use wants to execute Justice by using fear and killing. And when he becomes a higher rank Marine in the future which is after the Time Skip but I guess we can talk about that later. And of course,the most sad moments is Ace and Whitebeard's deaths... Even though they're dead but at least they did something memorable and something that no one will never forget. Wait, that's the meaning of memorable,right? And I just thought of Deja Vu just happened! I remember that I just talk about 'Memorable' and what it means...

Back to Ace and Whitebeard's deaths, I was surprised when Whitebeard died and he is still standing! And when the narrator talk about Whitebeard and his crew,the damage he got during the war and the only thing I remember what the narrator said is, "Even though he got multiple damages, his back has no scar nor a scratch." It was so cool when the narrator finished,Whitebeard's cloak blown away and show us his back and as a father, you must show your sons your back meaning not showing any weaknesses and always protect I think..I remember that saying from Bleach. I've seen videos of Ace's death on YouTube before and look at Luffy when he keeps crying but when I watch in the episode,he was literally about to go insane! I surprised that could happen to him, to Luffy! I've never heard him scream like that,his voice actress is so awesome! Yeah,Luffy's voice is from a woman but I'm sure a lot of you already know.

Then Red-Haired Shanks appeared! I didn't expect all the Marines would just surprised when they see him. I didn't know Shanks was such a big deal. And what Coby did was very brave.He conquered his fear and say what is on his mind. And let's not forget the King of Douche, Blackbeard! Who stole Whitebeards power and has his new crew. I can't believe that Sengoku would let Shanks take Whitebeard and Ace's bodies.Does that mean he respects Shanks or what? But Garp was furious when he saw Shanks because he was the one who influenced Luffy to become a pirate. Then Buggy give Luffy and Jinbei or Jimbei to Law. Law has cool sideburns by the way... Then Hancock follows them and some of the Marines help her find them as they love her because of her beauty... Well,I think that is it. Man,that was a long talk! If this I talk all of this to you guys in real world, I would be so tired and you guys would be fallen asleep. You guys could read this as your bed time story if you want,LOL.

Anyway,I'll see you guys later,okay? Have a great day everyone!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold