Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.11/186) Erza Vs. Minerva... Dammit, Minerva

Hey guys, how are you guys doing today? I'm fine as usual and my day was good as usual. My travel was cancelled because we all woke up very late! Hahaha, we probably go tomorrow on Monday. Anyway,I just finished watching this episode.I didn't do it earlier because like I said,woke up very late.Then I went out with my family for a while and had dinner. And as usual, I'm writing this during late at night. It's almost 1:00 AM here. Let's just jump in the review,okay? And I'm sorry if I sound not as cheerful as before and if you guys didn't notice,don't worry about it. I guess my brain is trying to gather up everything from the episode because there were some small surprises and Minerva... She is just straight up the most hateful character in villain category.

To me she's much worst than Doflamingo, Angel and I can't think of the other characters that I hate so much.The way she did to Millianna and Kagura is so cruel and unfair. I was a little disappointed of the fight between Erza and Kagura because it was so short and doesn't have much impact. But from that small fight, we at least know a bit more of Erza's and Kagura's pasts. They're both from the same village and same goes to Simon. And she saved Kagura from getting captured. I think they never met before except from that moment because if they met before,Simon would recognize her when they were enslaved to build Tower of Heaven.

I'm also looking forward to the other fights like I said from the previous post.And I like how they ended the fight between Gajeel and Rogue with Rogue getting his butt kicked and Gajeel got insulted by Rogue. I think Rogue is stronger from before based from the opening and I think Gajeel will have a hard time fighting him. I bet you guys can't wait for the three way battle of Laxus Vs. Orga Vs. Jura! I know I can't wait too and I didn't expect Jura will join in and fight them. By the way,have you guys notice in the opening at the part where Erza,Kagura and Minerva fighting each other? There's one part when she fights them and pushes both Kagura and Erza away while she gets the spot light. She's like, "Move it! I haven't gotten a lot of screen time! And I want more hate!" or something like that.Am I the only one who thought of that?

Overall this episode is okay.Everything is in progress such as 10,000 dragons coming to join the party and battles in the tournament.Maybe next time we get to see with Gray and Juvia Vs. Lyon and Cherie. Maybe we get to see some Unison Reid action! And I'm sorry if I spell that wrong and if I spelled it correctly, then thank goodness! Anyway,that is it for today's review. I hope you guys enjoyed yourselves by watching the episode and reading my review. I'll see you guys next time and I hope you guys are having an awesome day! See ya later! ^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!