Anime Episode Review - Fairy Tail (Ep.6/181) Mira Is Still In That Swimsuit And Minerva The Stalker

Hey,guys! How are you guys doing today? I hope you guys are fine and I hope you guys are having a nice day today. I'm fine as usual and my day is so far so good. I'm happy that you guys liked the recent episode review which is yesterday. There's some people liked it and I'm really appreciate it but I don't know if they read it or not so can you guys at least comment the post,please?^^" I want to interact with you guys, you know? If there is a setting for commenting my post,please let me know.

Anyway,let's start with this review,shall we? so,what we saw in the episode is Natsu and the others are still fighting with the Garou Knights. I must say, the Garou Knights are very interesting and they have cool magic. Like acid,gravity,plants and confetti's but I don't know what magic the other guy use. The guy that looked like a knight and fight Natsu. And oh my god,why do you guys like to lay on my table? T^T Leave me alone for a few minutes,I'm Blogging here! but you guys are so cute...dammit...Sorry,having trouble with my cats...moving on..

There's a few things I like in this episode and one of them is when Makarov and Mavis were talking about apology letters! It was so funny and Asuka is so cute~! It's pretty funny when she keeps calling Mavis a little kid and Mavis keeps denying it, in an adult way is what she said.I noticed some people were angry of this episode maybe because there's not much action? They say it is too slow and stuff. I don't mind actually because we can't just have action all the time,we need to have at least some comedy to cheer us up. And dammit Mira why do are you still wearing that swimsuit? XD Well,at least you were being a badass when you using your Take Over.

And now they're playing behind my laptop...J-just do whatever you want...I don;t care anymore...Back to the review,I hope we get to see Natsu fighting with that weird Joker guy. I called him Joker because he looked like Joker from Batman. It's pretty random,I know. But yeah,I can't wait to see their battles with the Garou Knights and I can't wait to see who is going to fight next in the tournament. In the tittle, I said 'Minerva The Stalker' because she was standing on a roof and looking at Millianna when she was distracted by a cat.

I think Minerva has dirty thoughts on Millianna when she look at her from the rooftop....lol,I was just kidding^^" But I think she's going to take out Millianna and get some points.Well,that is it for today's episode review. Thanks for reading my reviews up until now,I really do appreciate it.I'll see you guys later and have a great day!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!