Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters

Hello, everyone! How are you guys doing today? I'm fine but I'm a little tired because I'm not use to wake up early in morning but today I had to because I had to wake my little brother up because he has to go to school T^T I think I will take a nap later on after my little brother's school is over. Nap is love, nap is life... So, anyway! I watched episode 11 yesterday and it was a little surprising to know about Chiyuki's life before she died and about her cause of death. And that is why you don't kill yourself! You will not be free but you feel regret forever! I know it is easy for me to say but my words are not wrong. You control your life, live it to the fullest before you die! So, anyway let's start with the review, shall! JUST DO IT!!! Man, that never gets old...

In this episode, it focuses on the two assistants of Arbiters. And it was kind of a low blow move for Ginti (I think that is his name, the Arbiter with the black cat, hot temper and badass looking) to send both his assistant and the guy to the void. And when he explained to her about the void like you will falling forever and stuff, I thought it was not that bad until he said that you will be despair and kept remembering about things you regretted. And that will be quite annoying. Falling down forever, yes. Keep remembering things I regret, hell no!

And what the hell is that old dude up to? What is he going to do? Send Chiyuki to the void or something or do something to Decim? Please don't do anything to, Decim... I have seen the spoilers of him in social media. Nothing dramatic he just cried and it was quite sad for me because he was such a cool and chill dude, you know? I think that is all for episode 11, I might forgotten some things in that episode because my head is blank right now from that amazing ending! Yeah, I just watched the last episode and it was so good! I will review it below!



Alright, let's begin with the last episode of the cool anime, Death Parade. In this episode, I thought the old guy would do something such as attacking Nona or Decim because they were violating the rules or something. And did he mentioned that he was a dummy as well in the past episodes? And by the way, the way he tilted his head while looking at Nona was pretty creepy. Like haunted cyborg that is going to kill you in your sleep creepy. Kind of like FNF, haha...

The episode was very pretty. I like the color of the evening when Decim deceived Chiyuki that she was back to the real world. And that music when Chiyuki remembered the people who were being judged by the past. I was thinking the same as Chiyuki but a little different. Chiyuki didn't want to press the button because the others also had people cared for them but instead of going back to life, they were being judged and moved on. But what I was thinking that it wasn't fair because she had this special opportunity to brought back to life and not them.

It was pretty sad to see her cry like that and when her mom was talking about her. I was a little angry at Decim for making all those illusions until he told Chiyuki his intentions, to get to know her better. I ship them both so much~! T^T In the end, Chiyuki was sent to the rebirth place where she will be reborn and seeing them both smiling at each other was so touching! And it was pretty funny when Decim tried to smile and Chiiyuki laughed at him. Oh, why do you have to end, Death Parade? I know that if you were longer, you would not have as much touchingness to the viewers and all and the ending was perfect but still! I feel like I missed them already! T^T So, anyway. If it's possible if you haven't watched the anime yet, go watch it. It is worth it. The art was great, the music was great, the characters were awesome and the story was great! I feel so sad and happy right now, lol XD

Haha, I'll see you guys next time so, take care and have a great day, everybody!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!