Anime Review - Sket Dance

Hello,minna-san~! Here's another review for today and maybe I'll make another review either today,tomorrow or next week^^" And again,I wish you all have a great day and I would like to say thanks for reading my reviews and my other blogs^^

Today's review is, 'Sket Dance'! Sket Dance is a club that was formed by Bossun,the leader of Sket Dance.Their job is to help everyone in their school so that they can enjoy their high school life.The guy who made Sket Dance is an assistant to the author of the king of parody anime and that is Gintama and yes,I forgot the name of the author of Gintama.I'm an idiot, god damn it! So please bear with me,nee~? I liked the anime so much because it is so funny,cool and awesome! Just like Gintama,the jokes keeps getting better and better.

I also like when they show Switch and Himeko's pasts.I feel very sad for Switch and to you guys who already watched Sket Dance,you know what I mean,right? And to those who haven't watch it yet,go watch it right now~! If you're in school then you can watch after school...I'll let this slip but don't get too comfortable! Lol,just kidding^^" Please don't be angry at me,onii-chan and onee-chan~! The anime has about 78 episodes and one OVA.Sket Dance also has a crossover episode with Gintama. I wish they would continue Sket Dance but I guess if that's all the author can do then I respect that.

My favorite character is Switch.He is so smart and cool.He is very funny especially because his voice actor is the same as Gintoki's voice actor. I also liked his character which he doesn't talk but he communicates with his laptop and that is so cool! I like animes that have something new or different other than other animes with high school life genre.And another thing I like Sket Dance is some of the characters when they are a kid.Himeko,Momoka and Daisey are so cute! Does that mean I'm a lolicon?^^" I hope not.

Anyway,that's it for this review.Tell me who is your favorite character and why.I'll see you guys later and have a great day~!!^^//



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Himouto! Umaru-chan (Episode 1) Jumpu And Jun Piece!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 10) Ogre Jr.'s Drill Will Not Pierce The Heavens!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.14/189) Happy Ending And New Beginning!

Anime Episode Review : Death Parade (Episode 11 & Final Episode) Chiyuki's Past And Arbiters