Anime Review - Hyouka

Hey,guys!^^ How are you guys doing today? I'm fine and a little tired since it is 2:10AM right now XD And I'm also happy because my friends wished me happy birthday yesterday which is the 17th February^^ Comment down below if you guys' birthdays are on the 17th February!^^

Today's review is, 'Hyouka'. In this anime, there is full of curiosity and a lot of theories. What kind of theories? Did that made you guys CURIOS? Haha, just joking^^" Hyouka is a high school life anime,it is about the team of four of the Classics Club.When you watched the anime,you'll met an energy saving guy named,Houtarou Oreki. His motto is "I don't have to do what I don't want to do and if I want to do something, I'll do it quickly".

In the anime,Oreki and Fukube just started their first year in high school and Oreki's older sister who use to be a member of the Classics Club,wanted him to join in that club because it is about to get disbanded.Later,you'll met a curios girl named,Chitanda. Her eyes of curiosity are very powerful than the Sharingan eyes or the Rinnegan eyes.Whenever she is curious about something,Oreki has to solve it.

Much more later,you guys will meet Ibara. She has a crush on Fukube since middle school,she's a tsundere,she likes to read manga and she is in the Manga Club.She doesn't like Oreki much but she doesn't hate him or anything.I guess that's all I can tell about the anime,go check it out if you guys are curios about it.The anime has 22 episodes and one OVA.

My favorite would be Oreki because he is an interesting character and I haven't seen a very lazy character in an anime before.And I like how he always goes on about saving his energy and he doesn't want to do much work.He's cool and sometimes funny.A scene that I liked from Hyouka,is when they trying to find out about Chitanda's uncle and the meaning of 'Hyouka'.

So,are you guys curious what is the meaning of 'Hyouka'? Go watch it to find out and I'm sorry if I'm being pushy or something.^^" Well,that's it for my review,I'll see you guys later and have a great day,you guys!^^//


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!