Anime Movie Review : Naruto Shippuden The Movie - Blood Prison

 


Released In Japan: 30th of July 2011
Director: Masahiko Murata



Hey, guys! How are you guys doing? So, here is another Naruto movie review. This is the fifth movie; Blood Prison! Fortunately, it's not about a bloody prison. Well, it depends how you pronounce it and where you from but what I meant was, there isn't blood oozing everywhere in every corner of the prison. That would be hazardous! I mean, people would slip and fall, hit their heads or roll over the cliff and into the raging seas! It's about a prison under the Hidden Grass's authority and it's kind of like Alcatraz...but anime version...Yeah! So, how about a lil summary?

This movie focuses on a legendary, evil and cursed box called...Crap, what was it again? Box of youth? Nah, that would something that Guy and Lee would have or wanted... the box of happiness? This is dragging on...Be a bad reviewer or be a good reviewer and just google the sucker? 

Just Google it. Are you gonna let some four faced box make you a bad reviewer? 

....Kinda?

I see.

....Do you want me to..? ...O-Okay! Okay! I'll do it! Just stop staring at me like that!

Hmph, too easy.

Ahem! Box of Ultimate Bliss! That may sound good and all but the only thing box bring is a creature called 'Satori'. This guy will rampage and threw anyone into the box and have their souls sucked out and got out again to be evil. Basically causing havoc! So! Naruto was framed and was sent to Alcatraz. There, he will have to find people he could trust to escape as he failed every time. And when he knows about the box, how serious it would do to the world, he has to stop it. The warden of the prison and his clan, are the only people know how to open the box. To open the box, they need a lot of chakra. The warden wanted to open the box so bad but not for the sake of the Hidden Grass but for his own gain. He wants to bring back his dead Sasuke- I mean, son! His son named, Muku! 

So, my review on this movie. 

Story wise, it's good. It's not drawing out or complicated. The music is cool too especially when everyone from the Leaf and Killer Bee fought Sasuke- I mean Satori! That fight scene pretty good. One of the memorable moments was when Naruto and Ryuuzetsu were stabbed by Satori, which in my personal opinion was Ryuuzetsu's fault because, why the heck did she jumped in front of Naruto when he was about to finish Satori? Because of her, Naruto was injured, she was injured, and in Naruto's parents' style at that! It's like a hidden hint of shipping both Naruto and Ryuuzetsu on that scene. I mean...I kinda ship it..Still a better love story than Twilight.

The characters in this movie, I love them all even the guards when they tried to breakup the riot and one of them immediately get knocked out instantly! The guy from the Hidden Cloud, Ryuuzetsu, the Hudred Faces Kaza, the guy disguised Naruto plus framing on attempt to attack the Raikage, and even the creepy masked elders. I like how even though they are not main characters of the movie, like Kazan, has a story behind him and why he did all that to frame Naruto. All and all, the movie was alright. I would give it a 7/10 . 

I'm sorry that I don't have much to say on this movie, it's because I really don't know what else to say about this movie. It's alright and I would watch it again.

Thanks again for reading this review! I noticed a couple of days ago that this blog got a lot of views and most of them are from Sweden! Haha, thanks for stopping by Blog! :) I'll see you guys next time and sorry for the long review. Goodnight!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!