Anime Movie Review : Naruto Shippuden The Movie - The Will Of Fire

 


Released In Japan: 1st of August 2009
Director: Masahiko Murata

Hello, everyone! Ho are you guys doing? Today, I'm going to do my review on most people's childhood anime, Naruto. More specifically, Naruto Shippuden. Man, this anime takes me back. And man...I haven't finished watching it, lol XD I need to catch up... Anyway, just to remind you guys that the summary and the review I'm giving is purely from memory. And unfortunately, my memory is kind of worse like Dory. Well, maybe not that worse but I'll try to remember as much as I can!

The movie sets in when Naruto was doing training or he met up with Kakashi. And Kakashi wanted him to repair the bells that he and Sakura managed to snatched away from him when they each show what they can do after the time skip. And suddenly, there's this zombie looking shorty that is gathering people that have 'Kekkei Genkai', shinobi with some interesting powers or bloodline if I'm not mistaken. The best example at the top of my head is Haku, Zabuza's partner. 

Kakashi knew he was going to be next and sacrificed himself for the sake of his village and let himself walk to the anime, more precisely like he was in a trance. Kakashi wants to sacrifice himself and the others let him do so because that is his 'Will of Fire'.

Now, the review! The only thing that stays in my head are the fight scenes especially between Naruto and Gaara. I'm sure a lotta people were looking forward to see that as they fight once more but for different reasons. And the determination of Team 7 desperately try to rescue their teacher while their friends tried to stop them was pretty memorable as well, especially when Sai showed up and lend Naruto and Sakura a hand.

Overall, I would give this movie a five out of ten. Probably. I don't want my favoritism get in the way of my judgement so I think I will stick to five. Would I watch it again? Sure, why not? To those who haven't watched Naruto yet or started to watch, give this movie a shot. And if you already watch it, what do you think? Is it good? Bad? Meh? It's aight? Haha, anyway. That is all for now. I'll see you guys next time! Stay safe, stay at home, pray that this virus would just go away one day and also, pray for the unfortunate souls of Palestinians. No matter what religion they are. Just imagine everyday and night hearing explosions...I just can't. For those who able to donate, please help them. They need every help they can get. And to those that can't help, like me. Let's pray so that they will no longer suffering and be free.

Take care, everyone! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!