Update - Being Real

 Hello,  everyone!  Good morning,  afternoon,  evening and night! Despite what is going on out there,  I hope every one of you is doing alright,  being healthy and taking any necessary precautions to protect yourselves from the virus. Just because we're  not infected,  doesn't mean we're invincible. So,  keep on your toes,  rememver to social distancing and wash your hands with hand sanitizer. Now,  onto le update!! 

First of all...I hope I didn't made you guys worried for a second after seeing the title. Don't worry,  it's nothing serious. I just wanna talk about a couple of things including the future of this blog that I proud of. 

Due lack of watching new animes and also lacking the feeling of making review right now compared to a few years ago,  I lost...how should I say this.. I just don't know how to review anymore.  For example,  my recent review is Gangsta. and I was about to post a review on Dimension W but Blogger,  the mobile version,  hiccupped and the review I wrote including the pic for the anime was gone. I tried downloading another picture and repost but for some reason I can't download.  And this is one of the tinie tiny reasons that I much prefer using a computer instead a phone. It feels kind of limited and much dificult. 

And I when I was writing the review.  I couldn't  think much about my opinion on the anime. All I could think of,  "It's good.". Like I couldn't  be more in depth or simply talk more about it unlike the anime reviewers on YouTube. 

Great,  now that I think about it as I'm writing this...I have ideas what to review or what to say even. What the hell? ! XD God,  I'm  sorry,  guys.  Sometimes my brain and thoughts are messed up.  Like scrambled eggs... Okay,  I will try to review whenever I can and if I don't have anythin else to review on,  I 'll let you guys know. 

Another thing I want to let you guys know,  I made another blog where I post stories.  For now I post short stories and one of them is a horror story while the other two are comedy genre. If you guys would like to give it a read, here is the link Blizzard Campfire Stories . Please comment what you think so that I can improve myself. That is all for now, thank you so much for stopping by. Later,  guys!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!