Anime Review : Dimension W

Hello and good afternoon or whatever is the time where you guys live! I hope you guys are well and to those who is afternoon where they live,  I hope you already ate lunch because I sure don't! I will in a sec,  haha. 

So,  today I'm going to post a review about an anime callled,  Dimension W. A futuristic world and sci fi anime that focuses around the main character,  Mabuchi Kyouma or Kyoma, and his robot but looks and acts very real,  Mira. 

In this beautiful world,  Kyoma is a collector. No,  not a collector of something that people collect these days like stamps,  buttons and such. Coils. In this anime,  people use energy from another dimension,  Dimension W. And to use that energy,  they have to use coils.  There are normal coils,  illegal ones and very rare yet powerful ones called,  Numbers. Because they have numbers written on them. And each Nunbers have unique powers or effects. 

Kyoma's job is to collect illegal coils and gave to his employer and get paid.  Even though living in a futuristic world,  Kyoma hates coils. Why?  Well,  you have to see for yourself ;) 

Now, the review. I like the anime because of the opening,  art and animation,  the soundtrack and the most important of all for mostly everyone, is the story. And I also like Kyoma because he's a badass and I like the comedy moments between him and Mira. 

To end the review,  I recommend this anjme for those who haven't watched it yet. I really liked the anime and will read the manga when I have the time. Or. A.  COMPUTER. And. WIFI. 

*Breathes in and out* Anyway, thank you so much for stopping by. Follow me if you want more from my content. And I think I added the subscribe email thingy. I don't know because I can't check. Hahaha,  yes I know.  I'm a very amateur blogger but don't worry,  I'm learninh. Very slowly XD bye,  guys! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!