Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou! (Episode 11 & 12) Kadota's Fight And The End of Chapter 1

Hello again,guys! How are you guys doing and what are you guys up to? And by the way, can I ask you guys something? What is 'Netflix and Chill' about? Is it a good thing or a bad thing? I may get on the Internet a lot but I don't know any trends or some memes and such. I just heard about it recently and I thought it sounds good like watching Netflix and just stay indoors for the whole day, eating pizza or something...Dang, sounds nice! XD By the way, there's no Netflix where I'm from and I don't think there is Hulu either^^"/ But if I have a chance to get either of them, I think I would. Maybe. I don't know XD

Anyway, let's continue with the anime shall we? And I think I'll have some anime talk or just a talk with you guys in my other blog, random blog. I haven't touched it for awhile and I think it's about time to polish it up a bit, you know? Also, why can't I share these posts on Google +? Please help!

Now, things are getting more and more intense and exciting! And just when Akane got a chance to go back home, she gets kidnapped again! Now, I called this phenomenon ladies and gentlemen, the Peach Phenomenon! Like the Peach from Mario and when she also got kidnapped by Bowser. What do you guys think? No? YES?! Wait, no? Oki... The fight scene between Kadota and that bandage guy (I forgot his name...) was okay to me The fight scene seem to lack with of something but hey, we're talking about normal humans here not people with powers or something.

And by the way, I've been wondering why was the guy in the football field, surrounded by his friends? And keep saying "Kabaddi, Kabaddi, Kabaddi" I thought he was giving out a secret message to someone or he will help Kadota and bandage bro fight against the bad Dollars but no, he was just playing a game with his friends and to play the game you have to say Kabaddi over and over again. I felt like giving myself a facepalm when Celty explained to us what the hell was that guy doing! XD And salute to the guy with the flamethrower XD

Now, on to the review of the final episode~!! Woooo!! Get rekt! *Air horn noises in the background*

WHAT?! THAT'S IT?! IT ENDED JUST LIKE THAT?!! Wait, chapter 1? And chapter two will start broadcasting in July? Oh...okay. I already found the second chapter and it started with 13 on the first episode. So, technically this isn't the last episode? I don't know but I will watch that tomorrow and I will review it as, Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Chapter 2 (Episode 13).

Man, that episode was so juicy! A lot happened and some or maybe all misunderstandings have been cleared now. But now, I'm confused as the Yakuza Aoki and that scar dude are bad guys or not. Can someone help me clarify that? T^T Or I might I have to re-watch the anime again XD And who is that guy who stabbed Izaya? And to see him getting stabbed was unimaginable! Does this mean, there is someone else who is like Izaya, standing in the sidelines and pulling some strings?!

And what is going to happen with Dollars?! What do you guys think? Should Ryugamine disbanded the Dollars? I mean he created the Dollars from not having any rules which is good and bad at the same time. And more bad members started to join and doing bad things! And by the way, it kinda looked like he had a split personality or something when he was making a contract with Aoba. Man! I want to read the light novels so bad!! But where do I read them? T^T Also, that scene of Anri getting touched with that girl was kind of...ahem...*Cough, cough and nudge, nudge* XD Sorry! XD

But hey, at least she had a good laugh about it but it did looked like the girl was going to get Anri as her girlfriend or something XD Anyway and anywho, I think that is all for now! I think I'm ranting and rambling nonsense instead of reviewing anime now ><" Am I though? ><" I hope not... I liked the episode and this season. It was great and it brought a lot of hype with it and I wish I could read the light novels but maybe one day and someday. Believe it! I'll see you guys next time and have a great day, everyone!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Durarara!!x2 Shou (Episode 4) Hot-Pot Party~!!

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 19) Justice Is Served!

Anime Season Review : Hajime no Ippo (Ep. 1 - 76) [Contains Spoilers!Obviously...]