Blog Update!! I'm Back~!!

Hello,everyone! How are you guys doing?! It has been awhile,huh? I truly am apologize for disappeared like that and did not continue making any reviews for awhile. I've been gone long enough that Tokyo Ghoul and Durararax2 Shou has already ended,I'm sorry again.. I'm not trying to make any more excuses and keep on apologizing because I don't want you guys to be annoyed with that^^"/ Anyway,I muster up my energy to continue the reviews real soon,I will make a big and late review on Durarara,Tokyo Ghoul and Kuroko no Basuke. I will maybe make episodes reviews on Gintama but I;m not too sure yet because I'm sure they are going to be ongoing for a long time maybe up to 200+ episode like the last two seasons.

I also thought of making a manga review but I don't know about that as well because my blog is an anime review and I thought of keeping it as anime only and I'm pretty sure not making another blog for manga reviews! XD I decided on making manga reviews because I continued reading manga last month and I was reading Attack On Titan. There are some exciting things I want to talk about certai events that happened in the manga and I'm sorry for pulling your chain anime viewers XD

Lastly,I don't know if you guys are still here,still reading my posts and liking my content.If some of you left because of my 'hiatus',don't worry about it because I deserve it.I'll try to be more hardworking as I can especially on both my blog and my writing.I haven't write for a while now,I stopped writing two months ago and I don't know why.Maybe because I lack motivation and I keep on watching YouTube videos and stuff XD Anyway,I don't want to waste you guy's time any longer so,take care and have a great day,everyone~!!^^/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!