Anime Talk - Attack On Titan/ Shingeki No Kyojin Season 4 (May Contain SPOILERS)

 Hey, guys. Sorry for being on hiatus for a long time. Especially when I said that I will be more active, or at least try to be, but in the end I didn't get to keep my word. Oh, by the way. In case you're new here and just wanted to know what this is about. Particularly this post about AOT (Attack On Titan), this comes from a guy that only watched the first season of AOT. That is right, I haven't watched the second nor third season of the anime but has seen, with my own will, spoilers on YouTube. So, if you wanna know or at least read about Attack On Titan from someone who watched all the seasons or red the manga, this is not the place nor am I your guy. Thank you^^/

I did red a little bit of the manga and stopped from some reason and got a bit confused or bored by the spin off (I think). I forgot the title...

Anyway, I wanna talk about how much change that I see in the anime, growth of the characters and the progression of the story. How much has the characters that we know and love. Or like. And correct if I'm wrong, in the fourth season Levi is alive. But I red in the manga and saw that he was dead after fighting against Kenny or something. Is he really dead in the manga or what? I hope you guys can tell me. About the changes, I like them minus the hairstyles that everyone (except Connie) in the fourth season. Eren is calmer than usual and getting better than ever on using his Titan powers. What confuses me is why the Marleys hate the people of Paradis so much that they call them 'devils'?

I saw a video that Eren is now have the power or ate three Titans but the only Titan I know that he ate was the War Hammer Titan, who are the other two?  Does his dad counts? But that is whee he gets his powers from, in order to become the Attack Titan, right? 

If I have to review the naime now, I would say that the anime has a lot of surprises that are worth the wait (like Eren's basement), learning that there are other humans outside the walls and where the Titans come from. So props, to the author, Hajime Iseyama (I hope I spelled his name right, sorry...) The music and actions of the anime is very good. Though, I'm not feeling it on the opening of the Fourth season. (I know, right?) It's kind of okay, I guess. The scene I like to watch is where Reiner, Zeke, the Cart Titan and Jaw Titan fight the military from another country. The soundtrack from that scene was lit, I loved it. And I love that I get to see them (Particularly Reiner and Zeke and the Jaw Titan) in action even though Reiner was wounded during the battle. I really like the Armor Titan's design ever since it first appeared in the first season. 

And in this season we get to learn more about Reiner, Annie and Bertholdt before they join and become Trainees. Reiner sure suffered a lot and I do feel sorry for him. He really looked like he is tired of living. And now the only character that I hate is Gabi. That. Damn. Brat. Gabi. You guys know why, right? I know, I know. She's just a kid, angry that her home being invaded but still, the Marley's are complete jerks by taking away peoples' freedoms. And technically, murder a lot of people of Paradis in the walls, letting them watch their loved ones get eaten or killed by those titans that they created. I'm really interest, curious and can't wait to see this great anime's ending.

Sure, it's a big and mainstream anime and some people preferred to like the less mainstream ones but don't get me wrong, I like anime, any kind of anime that catches my eye. Mainstream or not. And in my opinion, this is a great anime. I hope the ending will be great. Some say, in this anime they are all villains and there is no hero. And maybe they're right but I don't care, I'm rooting for Eren on this one. Keep moving forward and fight back to those that had caused him and a lot of people years of pain. Just keep moving forward.

By the way, where do you guys watch anime from? I used to watch anime on Kissanime but you guys know that it's already gone. Can you guys tell me what site do you recommend on watching anime? I would really appreciate that^^/

And anywho, this is the end of my rambling on AOT. I know that I'm over the place but do know, that I write as I go. I don't think nor plan ahead. So, sorry if what I say in this post doesn't make any sense. Maybe it's because it's already 1:26 AM here XD Thank you guys for reading my reviews, thank you for those who stopped by^^/ I hope all of you are entertained and like my content. I'll see you all next time. Stay safe, stay strong. We can get through this together!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anime Movie Review : One Piece: Heart Of Gold

Anime Episode Review : Akame Ga Kill! (Episode 14) Tatsumi VS. Esdeath Soon?

Anime Review - Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou

Anime Episode Review : Sword Art Online II (Episode 22) Last Good Memories!! T^T

Anime Episode Review : Fairy Tail (Ep.26/201) Mud Bath Party!!